Location: Greenville, NC
Status: Part-Time, Employee
Job Category: Technical Services
Relevant Work Experience: 3-5 Years
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
We are currently seeking a highly skilled I.T. support engineer with the drive and determination to help us support our client base. This position reports to our Service Manager. We are looking for an individual who is a problem-solver and has a proven track record of working within a team environment to successfully address challenging user computing issues, and is accustomed to leveraging technical training opportunities to improve their skills. If you have the experience and the desire, we’d like to talk to you.
Our IT support engineers are responsible for maintaining user uptime and improving their computing experiences through effective onsite and automated maintenance,problem identification and resolution activities, as well as growing and developing the organization’s perception with existing customers through exceptional customer service. Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and management and maintenance processes. This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service.
This position will include identifying user problems and working within a structured problem management and resolution process to remediate them within established SLAs, and involves working with other resources and vendors to deliver effective field support services. Responsibilities include identifying, documenting and troubleshooting user computing issues to resolution and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Job duties include utilizing our client management tools along with other service-specific tools and technologies to deliver onsite and remote user support services and update service request information and collaborate and work with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues. Overall relationship management and the ability to coordinate required resources to respond to complex IT requirements are desired. Other requirements include participating in ongoing training and attainment of manufacturer certifications and developing and maintaining relationships with client and vendor contacts.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Minimum 3+ years technical support experience
- Excellent knowledge of computer network design, IP subnets, installation, and equipment configuration of routers, switches, firewalls, access points, printers and more.
- Excellent knowledge of software installation and configuration
- Excellent knowledge of DNS, email and website technologies
- Experience with resolving issues for Windows Server 2008 and higher, Windows 7 and higher
- Experience with VoIP technology, Azure, Amazon AWS, VMware, Cisco, Fortinet, Ubiquiti and Linux a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with users and vendors
- Passion for teamwork, continuing education, problem solving and exceptional customer service
- Must be well spoken, very professional, organized, detailed-oriented, dependable and flexible
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and proof of insurance
- Background check and drug screen required
- Reliable transportation
This Position Entails:
- Troubleshooting user problems onsite and over the phone and with remote control technologies
- Accurate documentation of all activities conducted
- The ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support our users’ networks, equipment, software and services
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Interpersonally adept
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
- An excellent troubleshooter
Full Time Positions – paid vacation, holidays, personal & sick time and training reimbursement. Our compensation plans are structured as salary plus bonuses for meeting utilization, compliance and customer service requirements, with initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
Part-Time Positions – Paid training and opportunities for advancement.
Qualified candidates, please use the link below to submit your information to be considered for this position.