Location: Greenville, NC
Status: Full-Time, Employee
Job Category: Field Services
Relevant Work Experience: 3-5 Years
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
We are currently seeking a highly skilled IT Help Desk Support person. Our IT Help Desk Support Staff need the drive and determination to help us support our client base. This position reports to the Service Delivery Manager and must work well with other Carolina IT Group Staff. We are looking for an individual who is a problem-solver and has a proven track record of working well within a team environment to successfully address challenging user computing issues, and is accustomed to leveraging technical training opportunities to improve their skills. If you have strong technical experience and the desire to make things happen according to procedures, we'd like to talk to you.
Our IT Help Desk Support are responsible for maintaining user uptime and improving client computing experiences through effective maintenance, problem identification and resolution activities. A Carolina IT Group IT Help Desk Support person must reflect an extraordinary level of customer service in order to grow and develop the organization's perception with new and existing customers. Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and follow existing processes. This position requires dedication, keen observation, and effective utilization of provided resources, and a desire to help every client respectfully and with compassion.
This position will include identifying user problems and working within a structured problem management and resolution process to remediate them within established SLAs, and involves working with other resources and vendors to deliver effective field support services. Responsibilities include identifying, documenting and troubleshooting user computing issues to resolution and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Job duties include utilizing our professional services automation (PSA) solution along with other service-specific tools and technologies to deliver onsite user support services and update service request information and collaborate and work with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues. Overall relationship management and the ability to coordinate required resources to respond to complex IT requirements are desired. Other requirements include participating in ongoing training and attainment of manufacturer certifications and developing and maintaining relationships with user and vendor contacts.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Three years IT experience
- Microsoft Certified Professional status
- Excellent knowledge of our supported software and technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with users and vendors
- Passion for teamwork, continuing education, problem solving and exceptional customer service
- Must be well spoken, outgoing, organized, detailed-orientated, dependable and flexible
- Experience with HP, Cisco, Sonicwall and Citrix technologies a plus
- Background check and drug screen required
This Position Entails:
- Troubleshooting user problems onsite
- Accurate documentation of all activities conducted
- The ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, and support our users' networks, equipment, software and services
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
- Dedication to following procedures with precision
The Successful Candidate will be:
- Professional and articulate
- Interpersonally adept
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
- A solution-oriented problem solver
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal & sick time. Pay based off experience. Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers